Find Your Focus and support Green Works
Written by our Founder, Kate Corwin, Find Your Focus is a desk reference containing fifty quick tips to improve your focus and maximize your brain power. It is beautifully designed with watercolors and simple illustrations. Choose a card, read both sides, and follow the instructions that day. You’ll learn simple but powerful techniques for managing your cell phone, avoiding multitasking, arranging your work space, even asking yourself for advice.
Find Your Focus makes a great holiday or graduation gift! Proceeds benefit Green Works. Books are available at the Kemper Museum Shop, and the Nelson-Atkins Museum bookstore, or use the link below.
$19.95 plus applicable tax and shipping – 110 pages, full color, recycled paper, soy ink, Copyright 2016
“I have been following a number of the suggestions in the book, including unsubscribing to many emails/e-news and my life is less cluttered. It makes a difference! Thanks for the inspiration.” Deb
“I gave books to two people as gifts and they loved them! They both commented how original and special it was – you made me a rock star gift giver!” Terri
- Earth Day Happy Hour at Boulevard benefits Green Works!
- Planting for Backyard Birds
- The Climate Council of Greater Kansas City
- Donate your car (or truck, boat, motorcycle or RV) to Green Works!
- Wardrobe Rehab for Women – the good, the bad and the fun!
- Aligning Excelerate to KC Rising’s Common Sector Competencies