Wardrobe Rehab for Women – the good, the bad and the fun!
Saturday, January 26th from 4:00 – 5:30, come meet Jennifer Niehouse-Fox, founder of It’s so U, and an expert in image creation. Jennifer will give us a quick overview on the environmental impact of textiles and clothing (the bad), and then she’ll explain the concept of a capsule wardrobe, how to start developing a capsule wardrobe, and how to add value to the clothing you already have in your closet (the good).
We’ll have door prizes, bubbly drinks and light appetizers. Come join the fun! January is the perfect time for sprucing up your wardrobe. And proceeds support our environmental and workforce education programming for youth. RSVP
- Earth Day Happy Hour at Boulevard benefits Green Works!
- Planting for Backyard Birds
- The Climate Council of Greater Kansas City
- Donate your car (or truck, boat, motorcycle or RV) to Green Works!
- Wardrobe Rehab for Women – the good, the bad and the fun!
- Aligning Excelerate to KC Rising’s Common Sector Competencies